New Client Information
Levan Road Veterinary Hospital looks forward to welcoming you and your pet to our practice! If you are ready to become a new client of ours, please take a few minutes to review the information below, before filling out the new client form.
We want to make sure you feel completely at ease when you and your pet arrive for your first visit with us. We also want to make sure you’re aware of our hospital and payment policies, so you know what to expect.
If you have any questions about this information, give us a call at (734) 464-6281!
What to Expect
- An appropriate amount of time during the appointment to address your pet’s care and any concerns you have.
- Low-stress handling so your pet can enjoy coming in to see us.
- Caring and respectful interactions with a friendly team.
- Up-front and transparent explanations and cost estimates for all services.
- We recommend annual wellness visits to maintain an adequate patient/vet relationship and to evaluate clinical problems early so they can be treated effectively.
- We are an AAHA-accredited hospital, which means we are evaluated on stringent quality standards encompassing all aspects of veterinary medicine. These standards are regularly updated to keep our practice at the forefront of the profession.
Important Information About Our Practice
We are an appointment-based veterinary hospital only. This gives our team the time needed to provide the best care to our patients and clients by answering questions, addressing concerns, and delivering the appropriate treatment.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered here at Levan Road Veterinary Hospital. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, personal checks, and cash.
We only accept CareCredit payments for surgeries and/or emergency care over $750.00.
Pets need to be up-to-date on their core vaccines (rabies, distemper) before they can undergo surgery at our hospital.
New Client Form
Please use the link below to fill out our new client form.
We have been bringing our pets here since the 1970's and would never think of going anywhere else. The staff is so compassionate and caring for both the animals and their families.
Wonderful staff! Excellent service all the way around! Most of all our Murray loves going there! Highly recommended!
Levan Road Veterinary Hospital has the area's best vets and staff around (the Livonia area). I would highly recommend this practice to my friends and anyone else who needs a caring staff for their beloved pets
Dr. Fleming and the staff are SO Wonderful. Such caring and compassionate. We had to put our beloved fur-baby to sleep and they stayed open late so our family could come say good-bye.
I have been taking my dogs to Levan Vet for 19 years now. The staff is very caring and friendly. It is obvious how much they care about the animals they are treating.