Pet Boarding in Livonia
We understand that it can be difficult to board your pet while you’re out of town, but our friendly, experienced team will take great care of them during your absence. Since our boarding facility is limited, we can only accept established patients for our boarding services at this time.
If your pet is a current patient at our hospital, be sure to let us know well in advance if they need to board with us. Our team will go the extra mile to make your companion feel comfortable and loved while you’re away.
What to Expect
- All boarding guests have clean, cozy kennels with soft bedding that is regularly changed out and replaced.
- We also provide fresh water in sanitized stainless steel bowls and can provide quality food if your pet is not on a prescription diet.
- If your pet takes medication, please let us know and bring it with you in its original container with clearly-marked instructions.
- Dogs are taken out regularly for exercise and bathroom breaks.
- Cats are given individualized attention whenever possible and have their bedding and litterboxes changed daily.
- If you have any special instructions for our team, please provide them at drop-off so we can fulfill your requests and help your pet enjoy their stay.
Make Sure Your Pet is Healthy
Dogs and cats must be up-to-date on their vaccinations. They should also be current with their parasite preventatives and be tested negative for intestinal parasites. To verify your pet’s health requirements or to request a reservation, please call (734) 464-6281 today.
We have been bringing our pets here since the 1970's and would never think of going anywhere else. The staff is so compassionate and caring for both the animals and their families.
Wonderful staff! Excellent service all the way around! Most of all our Murray loves going there! Highly recommended!
Levan Road Veterinary Hospital has the area's best vets and staff around (the Livonia area). I would highly recommend this practice to my friends and anyone else who needs a caring staff for their beloved pets
Dr. Fleming and the staff are SO Wonderful. Such caring and compassionate. We had to put our beloved fur-baby to sleep and they stayed open late so our family could come say good-bye.
I have been taking my dogs to Levan Vet for 19 years now. The staff is very caring and friendly. It is obvious how much they care about the animals they are treating.